Valve Adjust Question

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 06:28:51 PDT 2007

Avoid using RTV on the valve cover gasket. Mine was leaking and I used RTV
to seal it until I got a new gasket. It was a real mess to clean off the
cylinder head and valve cover when it came time to install the new gasket.
Trying to keep the little pieces from getting in the motor was a real PIA
too. Mine didn't start leaking until the lip that goes over the cylinder
head began to crack. It was fine until then.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White