'96 for sale in Ohio

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 11:55:22 PDT 2007

If anybody is interested in buying a '96 GPZ, a guy in Fairfield OH has just informed me that he is going to have to sell his. This is the guy who has the V&H exhaust for sale that I told you about a couple weeks ago. He still has that exhaust but he has put a stock exhaust system on there that he bought from Jerry. He wants $3500 firm. If you are interested, give me a shout and I will forward you some pictures and his email address. It's a pretty clean bike and I can't remember the mileage. He wants to sell it quick, which kind of makes his price a little unreasonable in my opinion. But, oh well, you be the judge.

  Dave D.