Sunday Ride & Why we wear helmets

Junkyardhotrod at Junkyardhotrod at
Mon Aug 13 12:25:39 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/13/2007 11:37:18 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
scapco at writes:

I got in  274 miles and had nice weather the
whole ride.

Sounds like a nice ride Charles, the  wife and I were out on the GPZ a couple
weeks ago, so we went camping and dirt  biking up by Red Feather this
weekend, found some new trails and had a great  time.
      I rode that piece of single track I  found last year, man it was
brutal, I think I pushed my YZ over 1/2 of it, but  lots of atv trails and 2 track
to ride with the family also.
       Mike in  Colorado