coffee mug pics

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Tue Aug 14 11:57:46 PDT 2007

hmm, I don't know, Dave let's kick it out to the group...
HEY, what's the trick to passing attachment through it seems to change it to a binary format.

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at> wrote: All I know is I attached a picture to the email and sent it. Am I doing something wrong?

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  what's with the binary extension dude? I thought you were sending a picture

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at> wrote:  Ok, I'll start the picture submissions. I don't remember who this is, but I like the picture.