coffee mug pics

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Aug 14 12:11:30 PDT 2007

When the email came back to me, there was a link to click on which showed the picture.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  hmm, I don't know, Dave let's kick it out to the group...
HEY, what's the trick to passing attachment through it seems to change it to a binary format.

Dave Daniels wrote: All I know is I attached a picture to the email and sent it. Am I doing something wrong?

Jerry Clair wrote: what's with the binary extension dude? I thought you were sending a picture

Dave Daniels wrote: Ok, I'll start the picture submissions. I don't remember who this is, but I like the picture.