Harleyboy's back on ebay

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Tue Aug 14 12:35:40 PDT 2007

'I've been watching  Harleyboy for awhile.   He has been listing it
about everyday through Craigslist in the Minneapolis section for
about two months.  Even emailed him once and politely suggested that
he's a little off base with his price.  Told him he would be a great
salesman if he could sell it for that.  I would give him mine for
4500 and he can ask 5k and keep the balance.