Harleyboy's back on ebay

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 12:41:10 PDT 2007

Better ask for 4700 since you have those nice new risers ;-)

Jay Loeppke <jloeppke at charter.net> wrote:  'I've been watching Harleyboy for awhile. He has been listing it
about everyday through Craigslist in the Minneapolis section for
about two months. Even emailed him once and politely suggested that
he's a little off base with his price. Told him he would be a great
salesman if he could sell it for that. I would give him mine for
4500 and he can ask 5k and keep the balance.