Petcock Failure

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Tue Aug 14 16:22:32 PDT 2007

Just to chime in here (and yes, I'm still lurking, even if I don't contribute as I used to) - I still have the original petcock and seals on mine, and have never had an issue with it. There may have been a dodgy batch of o-rings go through, but mine is one of the older/more travelled ones on the list, and has no problems at all.

FYI - I've done ~125k km, and my bikes' build date is Dec 1994.

Simon
'95 GPz1100 - Blue, and quick enough..
Melbourne, Australia
All cars are slow..