Petcock Failure

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 18:11:45 PDT 2007

67k miles, still good

dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net> wrote: <
contribute as I used to) - I still have the original petcock and seals on
mine, and have never had an issue with it. There may have been a dodgy batch
of o-rings go through, but mine is one of the older/more travelled ones on
the list, and has no problems at all.

FYI - I've done ~125k km, and my bikes' build date is Dec 1994.

Simon>>

Mine is all original too, and I'm about to break 50,000 miles . Never a
problem, thank God.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com