Southern Indiana Ride this weekend

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 07:02:19 PDT 2007

For anybody that would like to join us this saturday who have not already "committed" themselves to it, we will be meeting up with Don "Diego" French for an intensely guided, adrenaline filled adventure through some action packed twisty roads that probably will last till dark and take us all around southern Indiana. Don knows where to go for some really great riding. We will be meeting him at Williams Dam at 10:30 a.m. I've attached a couple pictures showing how to get there from state route 37, near Bedford, IN. You take Rt. 450 out of Bedford, and follow it to Williams, IN. Once in Williams, you'll make a left onto Dam Rd (that damn road). 450 is a country type road, not a big 2-lane highway, with plenty of twists and turns of it's own. Last year, there was some construction on 450, a bridge out or something and we had to find a way around it. But, we eventually got there. Hopefully, that won't happen this year. So, hope to see as many as possible. The more the merrier.
 If you would like to meet us earlier for breakfast in Bloomington, my idea is to have a nice country breakfast at Cracker Barrel around 8:00 or so. But, I need to confirm that with the rest who will be staying in Bloomington. The confirmed time and place will follow either later today or tomorrow. If you think you'll be joining us in either place, and you haven't already told us, please let either myself or Dave Beard know by tomorrow evening so we know to look for you and not leave without you in case you're running a bit late. Thanks. Viva Hoosier Country!