My bike is sold

Buehrle, Michael Michael.Buehrle at ottawa.ca
Fri Aug 17 16:38:25 PDT 2007

My bike just set off for Lethbridge, Alberta with it's new owner Lurker/lister Charles Logie.
He flew in this afternoon at 2 pm. I picked him up at the airport. He took a test ride and couldn't believe I was selling her. We drove to the DMV and got him a temporary permit. Came back to my garage and drained the oil to refill with fresh Rotella. By 6 PM he was setting out in a light rain for his 3000 mile x-Canada destination.
Charles told me he pays 176$/year for insurance out there (so Paul from Calgary , you may want to find out where to get this deal.)
I'm happy with the new owner, it couldn't have gone to a better home as Charles is an aviation mechanic and seems to know his way around the workshop.

So now I have to deal with all my left over parts:
I have a set of LSL c/w ss lines and grip heaters, a headlight, petcock o-ring kit,rear wheel, new 47t sprocket,lower and upper fairings(rashed),rear calipers,front calipers, full tank bra(NIB),amongst other stuff. I still have to look through it all and will price/list it here first before going to Fleabay.
Email me if anything catches your eye.
Mike

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail
system. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or
the information it contains by other than the intended
recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown
above or by return e-mail and delete this communication and
any copy immediately. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de
courriels de la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution,
utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des
renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que
son destinataire prévu est interdite. Si vous avez reçu le
message par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser par téléphone (au
numéro précité) ou par courriel, puis supprimer sans délai
la version originale de la communication ainsi que toutes
ses copies. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.