South Indiana GPz Tour

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Mon Aug 20 11:57:44 PDT 2007

Good pics Jerry! It was good to meet and ride with you. Hope to do it again! Sorry we missed you and Bill leaving yesterday morning. We heard your bikes fire up in the morning but were still in bed. Glad you made it home ok. I hope Bill made it ok. Dave B and I left around 9:00 this morning. I got home around 12:30. Never saw any rain all weekend. Awesome! I doubt Dave B. will be as fortunate before he gets home.

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  You guys (that didn't go) really missed out on a killer time.

More will be revealed !

I found the Mermaid bait, you scurvy dogs! ebay item: 220117932318