South Indiana GPz Tour

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 17:48:16 PDT 2007

I got very, very wet on the way home today. Heavy rain from
Crawfordsville all the way home. Was well worth it though, as the
weekend was excellent. Great riding and good friends. You can see some
pics that Don French and I took at the following link. Hope some more of
you guys make it next year. There were six of us this year and we're
hoping for eight or nine next year.

Pictures here...
http://www.gpz1100bbs.com/viewtopic.php?t=202&start=15

Dave B