NGPZC: Whadda maroon!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 10:08:00 PDT 2007

<<Now that's not fair. I've met many Harley guys and ex-Harley guys who were
good wrenchers. Don't throw out the whole bushel for one bad apple.>>

That's not what he was referring too. He meant that they all believed this
guys tall tale. That's why he called him a 'Troll' It's an internet term
meaning  the poster was trolling for responces to some crazy post he made,
and he got them too. Mostly all of them on that board fell for it, even
though it was pretty obvious by the frist couple of his posts that it was
just a joke. If you notice his title was 'Banned Troll' So they figured it
out finally that he was full of crap.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com