NGPZC: Whadda maroon!

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Aug 21 10:24:14 PDT 2007

That, and later on in the thread they get into an us-versus-them shouting
match mess.

One quote from the thread that made me laugh, even if it did light off the
"HD mentality" comment of mine:

*We got guys on here that have ridden their 850lb street bikes into places
you be scared to take your GS since you might scratch some of that
reflective chit off of your astronaut suit. I sure am glad my bike doesn't
make me look like a scuba diver butt-humping a roto-tiller when I'm cruising
down the road.*