NGPZC: Whadda maroon!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 21 11:50:41 PDT 2007

<<I guess they (HD riders) would rather look like a chick with a beard from
a cheap bondage club or carnival, while riding an over done retro machine
that corners like a Terex off road hauler with loose lug nuts. Oh HD riders
are so-o cool !
Oh yea, I wanna pay 20k for my American assembled bike! (with many Chinese
parts)
 Hey guys, let's smoke pot, do some meth and watch "Easy Rider" again! That
movie was so deep, ya know.>>>

This iwas the best post I've seen here in a long time! LOL!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com