NGPZC: Whadda maroon!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue Aug 21 12:26:18 PDT 2007

Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at> wrote:  I guess they (HD riders) would rather look like a chick with a beard from a cheap bondage club or carnival, while riding an over done retro machine that corners like a Terex off road hauler with loose lug nuts. Oh HD riders are so-o cool !
Oh yea, I wanna pay 20k for my American assembled bike! (with many Chinese parts)
Hey guys, let's smoke pot, do some meth and watch "Easy Rider" again! That movie was so deep, ya know.

Steven Bixby wrote:"I sure am glad my bike doesn't make me look like a scuba diver butt-humping a roto-tiller when I'm cruising
down the road."