Finally done it!

alisch80 at mchsi.com alisch80 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 29 19:10:50 PDT 2007

Dude!  You are my new best friend, LOL!  I can't even get my local dealer to call me when one of they're allotted 2 bike arrived.  I'm sure a few of us will waiting with baited breath for a ride report and comparison to the Geeper; ride, comfort, handling etc...I'm sure power will be no comparison.
Congratulations!
Art in DM

From: Julian Solomensky <jsolo at solo-tek.com>