Finally done it!

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Wed Aug 29 19:20:41 PDT 2007

Hello Art,

You're not too far from chicago.  Chicago cycle center still has a non abs model left.

A ride report will definitely come once some miles actually get put on this thing.

For reference, my gpz was bone stock except for some electronic toys.  Seat was original, front end suspension and rear shock also oem (though rear shock was replaced several times in the last 11 years).

,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com