Finally done it!

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Wed Aug 29 19:42:46 PDT 2007

There are 4 of them here on the floor of the two local dealers.
The local shop in Kelowna has one on the floor and they almost have it
hidden behind the velvet ropes.
The other dealer in Vernon (a small town, 40 mins. N. of here) has 3 just
parked with the rest of the bikes like it is no big deal!..  ;-)
All are the ABS models, stickered at $19,090.00 Cdn.

As much as I like the bike for a lot of reasons, I doubt it would be my
replacement for the GPz.
Things like its weight (615 lbs dry), I know it is low and centred, etc. but
still.  I am leaning personally towards less poundage..
A lot of the roads I like to ride locally are better suited to a Suzuki
SM450..  ;-)  But that does not provide the mile eating ergo's I have come
to expect and like.

Now, my mind might change after reading the latest reviews from the
motorcycle mags and the first hand reports we are all waiting on..   ;-)

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net

From: alisch80 at mchsi.com [mailto:alisch80 at mchsi.com]

I can't even get my local dealer to call me when one of they're allotted 2
bike arrived.

Art in DM

From: Julian Solomensky <jsolo at solo-tek.com>

> Well, it was a long time coming, but I'm now a proud new owner of a C14!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:21 PM