C14 first ride.

gvainfo af at genevainformation.ch
Fri Aug 31 06:42:45 PDT 2007

> It's not a bad combination of features/performance/function for a first release.  Too bad bikes don't get service packs.

LOL
I'd certainly love that. While you are riding on the motorway a soft
voice suddenly whispers in your ears: Your motorbike has finished
downloading a service pack. It will reboot now, please note that all
systems need to restart. The next thing you see is a blue screen and the
pathetic message that "something went wrong" and that you better go to
see the mechanic of your choice now. All whilst gliding at 120 mph..