NEW RIDE

John Wilkins jswilks at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 11:38:52 PST 2007

Thanks Ralph.

Actually, it's sounds pretty quiet with the stock pipes.  I'm thinking about
chaning the header and cans to the Ducati Termignoni set up which changes
the exhaust note to a decidedly throaty low rumble.  Add to that the sound
of the dry clutch and it will truly sound great!

I think adding the header and cans also adds a reported 15% HP and a couple
of Ft.Lbs. of torque.

I hope the neighbors are as delighted with it I am expect to be...

John