Chain tensioner redux and Widder eleectrics

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sat Feb 3 15:01:41 PST 2007

Pete,

We've now had 45 days straight of snow on the ground, I've still got 2
feet in my front yard, this from 7 weeks in a row of snow.  The average
temperature in January was 27 degrees (ok, warm by you guys standards)
vs 40 average last year and it was the 8th coldest January on record.

We had three more snowy days last week which meant six more white
knuckle drives to and from work.  I witnessed a three car pileup on
Wednesday that happened right in front of me.  They were trying to avoid
the Ford F-150 that had rolled right in front of them on the glass ice.
  It was carrying a load of tile that probably helped cause the crash
and went everywhere.

The good news is that it's 45 degrees today and there is no snow
forecast for the next week so we might finally melt off some of this
crap.  Maybe I can actually get my Christmas lights down soon, although
the people with yard displays are looking at March before they can dig
them out.  Simply amazing.

Charles S.

{SNIP}