trailer/trans question

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Mon Feb 12 15:35:50 PST 2007

Did they want two bills to just change the tranny fluid ???  Yikes !!!  I
just changed the tranny fluid in my Silverado to Synthetic and I believe the
total bill for the fluid was around $50 and I changed it myself and put in a
new gasket and filter at the same time.  Obviously Chevy dealers don't
recommend synthetic in the tranny but they put it in the differentials of
the 4X4 and the engine when it is new...go figure.

John