gpzlist activity

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 20:26:43 PST 2007

Amen! Preach it brother!!

Steve Northrop <blackgpz at rochester.rr.com> wrote:  Ron,
"Consulting" is one thing, begging for permission is something else!
Check your shorts and if something's hangin' there, YOUR THE MAN OF THE
HOUSE! THAT'S YOUR STEENKIN' BADGE! The two questions I got asked most after
my accident was "Is your wife gonna let you ride again?" and "Is your wife
gonna let you fix your motorcycle?". When I politely told them my wife
really didn't have a say in either one, you should have seen the looks of
horror! I understood women asking me this stuff because they think they're
the end all, but grown MEN were asking me this too! It was unbelievable!
Women only rule the planet if we let them. Take back your manhood!!!!!! Buy
that Concours 14, make us proud!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White