gpzlist activity

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 08:42:26 PST 2007

No doubt, "it's better to beg forgiveness than ask for
permission" - this one always applies when the topic
is new bike purchase.

it's right up there with "wanna see something really
cool in the garage?"

as much as I admire Steve's stance - the question that
keeps running through my head is "i wonder how much
jewelry he's had to buy over the years?"...

andy b