gpzlist activity

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 05:17:36 PST 2007

Here Here!!! (oops, hope she didn't hear that.....)

Rickard Olsson <richie at webhackande.se> wrote:  mrgilmore at aol.com wrote:

> Hey Art and the rest of yew scurvy dogs...!

Avast!

> alas, (in a whisper) WOMEN DO RULE THE PLANET! There's no hell like
> a pissed offwoman, pissed because you didn't consult her on that
> big ticket purchase, there matey!!!

Aye, I can attest to that. I'm still in the doghouse for getting a new
camera, even though it's been almost two months ago and I have gone to
great pains to prioritize pictures of the kids. Maybe those candid shots
of her trying our her new skates wasn't the best idea I ever had, but it
seemed like good, clean fun at the time. :-)

But hey, if we'd consult with them for everything we do, we'd still be
spineless amoebas in the ocean, afraid to get the hell out.

/ Rickard Olsson,IT-Konsult/
/ Telefon: +46 70 635 01 42/
/ http://www.webhackande.se/