gpzlist activity

Dave King oldfr8dog at
Thu Feb 22 07:18:00 PST 2007

SSSHHHH!!!  They'll hear you!!!  Uh, did your wife give you permission to write that?
     "Consulting" is one thing, begging for permission is something
Check your shorts and if something's hangin' there, YOUR THE MAN OF THE
HOUSE! THAT'S YOUR STEENKIN' BADGE! The two questions I got asked most
my accident was "Is your wife gonna let you ride again?" and "Is your
gonna let you fix your motorcycle?". When I politely told them my wife
really didn't have a say in either one, you should have seen the looks
horror! I understood women asking me this stuff because they think
the end all, but grown MEN were asking me this too! It was
Women only rule the planet if we let them. Take back your manhood!!!!!!
that Concours 14, make us proud!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White