gpzlist activity

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 08:21:28 PST 2007

Now then.
This is obviously a subject near and dear to one and all men.  Whether a "steenkin'" camera purchase or Concours ZX14, it becomes a question of honesty.  Do we do what we really want to do, when we want to do it?  Or do we "play the game" and pretend to be interested in their opinion ("permission")...?
It's tough as hell to figure it out, since most of us will acknowledge that we'd rather "live with them, than without them", as that saying goes.  C'mon, even though many of us have had some really bad experiences with marriage(s), as far as I'm concerned, it's better when you've got one in your camp (and in the sack), than going solo forever.  I got my high mileage from the time period directly after being separated (on my way to the divorce), because at that time I was happy being alone.  I rode everywhere!  It's pretty much all I did when I wasn't working.  However, that novelty wore off after a while and them babes sure are alluring!
Well enough of the obvious.  I'm just glad to add something to the List "chatter" during the slow time here and get some activity going.  Beats the hell out of an oil or tire thread!  ARRRRGH!
LOL!
Ron Jordan