gpzlist activity

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 19:48:50 PST 2007

While my wife is certainly "aware" of my purchases, I do not seek her
approval. To her credit, she does not view this as me being inconsiderate or
treating her poorly. She knows I'm not going to spend the family into the
poorhouse. I don't shirk my husbandly/fatherly financial obligations either.
But if I want it and can afford it, I get it and I don't want to hear about
it. Simple as that. As for jewelry, I really don't buy any because I don't
like wearing it ;-)

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i