ressurection advice

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:20:11 PST 2007

Tires are a personal matter and is right up there with oil for starting
extremely borinng threads.  That said, I like Dunlop D205's.  On the braided
lines, Murph from Murph's kits is a GPz owner and list member and I am sure
he would give you a good deal:

http://www.murphskits.com/

Dave in Des Moines