ressurection advice

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:19:42 PST 2007

Gas tank was to the top full, but added an entire can of stabil. I will be
suprised if the carbs aren't varnished. It's in my plans to have them
cleaned anyway. This is not going to be cheap for sure, I just want to make
sure I address everything. Tire advice noted on the pilots, it's probably
those or maybe the pire lli dragons. I just want real good grip.
Getting good advice here, if anyone has more, feel free to fire away.

Regards-

Jonathon Jay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain privileged,
confidential, or insider information. Any distribution, use or copying of
this communication or the information it contains by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message by return e-mail and then delete this communication
and any copy from your system and database immediately. Thank you.