ressurection advice

Larry Zoia phezanthawk at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 09:26:48 PST 2007

Another thing to consider is this.  Any oil that was clinging to parts
(cams, wrist pins, etc.) has long since
gone, and these parts are dry.  You don't want to
hot start it without having circulated oil throughout
the engine first.  I have two Honda V4 engines on
skids with bad wrist pins to illustrate why.

I know on my Hondas I can crank the starter with the
kill switch in the off position until the oil light goes off,
hence lubricating the engine.  I suspect the same is
true with the Geeper......uh....I just can't remember.

You get the idea, though.

Larry in Michigan