Compatibility and SNIPPAGE

schnowz schnowz at
Mon Feb 26 14:25:13 PST 2007

  Steve, let us know what mileage you get out of the Storm's. After I use up
some 205's sitting in the basement I'll be trying the Storm's. I really
liked the Avon AV's the Storm replaced except for poor wet traction..

   Broken record to the list - can you guys take out a sharp pair of
scissors and SNIP your replies. Its's almost impossible to read the digest
because the same messages are repeated a gazillion times..
You wouldn't want me to do a reply from the Digest without snipping would
ya.. (as a certain individual as done in the past to make a point)

   Pete S