richie at webhackande.se
Tue Feb 27 09:21:50 PST 2007
Larry Zoia wrote:
> I can add (from personal experience) that alcohol can
> play a major role in these late-night bidding frenzies.
You know you have to tell us what you bought, don't you? :-D
Or shall we resort to guesswork?
- An all-inclusive two-week trip to a beachfront property in Nevada?
- A night with Britney Spears (after shave)?
- A $10 off coupon at Wal-Mart which you wound up paying $319 for?
- A high compression engine top for a Suzuki GSX because you forgot what
kind of bike you had?
- A toast sandwich shaped like Jim Morrison?
C'mon, tell us!
More information about the GPZList