VDR results/ hunting

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 2 06:55:58 PST 2007

Hmmm....no sounds here, but I DO have an old (21 year old) bolt-action
.22 if I need it.  Though it hasn't been shot in probably 15 of those
20 years (no safe place to fire it that I know of).

Of course, with all the swords, axes, knives, etc., any perp is going
to have a REALLY bad day if they break in.  :)

Michael in Holley, NY