Dave Spaulding spauldingd at
Tue Jan 2 09:49:08 PST 2007

I worry that our users that are on dial-up may not be too happy with
attachments of any size.  I think the ability to send pictures will add a
great deal to the list and want to keep that ability but perhaps we need a

I believe I can set the list such that attachments are stripped and a URL
link is substituted.  This is a bit of an extra step to view the pictures,
but imagine the poor dial-up user that launches his mail program only to
have it freeze up for 15 minutes while it downloads a half dozen picture

I am going to turn this on and send a test message.