Important change to list

Chris H. chillywilly5280 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:09:57 PST 2007

Using the previous system, I would have to Reply All to send to the
list, Reply would go to the original sender.

With the new system, one way allows us to reply to both the list &
sender, or just the sender; the other way only allows us to reply to
the list.

While I prefer the simplicity of hitting Reply to post to the list,
that prevents replying to the sender at all without cutting &
pasting. For that reason, my vote would go to the other option: Reply
goes to sender, Reply All goes to list & sender.

Just my 2¢,
Chris