GPz lettering

J. Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Jan 9 17:29:07 PST 2007

I just went to a local sign maker/painter that has a graphics person working
for him.  They made 6 copies of the GPz logo for my OEM bags (smaller
version of the lowers logo) for $35.00.  I had the Xerox graphics firm on
the site where I work make me a couple of copies of the frame safety
confirmation sticker (eg This motorcycle meets or exceeds all of the safety
requirements for Nov 1969 blah blah) for my 1970 Triumph.  They made this
from a photo plus actual measurements for $14.00.