GPz lettering

David Beard debeard at cbcast.com
Tue Jan 9 19:17:48 PST 2007

Dave,

    I have purchased two full sets of decals from a guy in England who
advertises on ebay. Check out auction 8055349001. Not only are the
decals good quality, but if you want them in any color other than stock,
he can do it for you. I got my "GPZ" lower decal in white with a black
shadow instead of purple. I can highly recommend this gent. His ebay
name is "mrs.ltd".

Hope this helps.

Dave B