gpz part-out

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Jan 10 17:51:02 PST 2007

It's the shipping that'll kill you if you're not savy on ebay, especially
for heavy parts.  On little items I recommend always starting with a $0.01
starting bid and putting "NO RESERVE" in the title.  Then make the shipping
a fixed $10.  I've sold a lot of little crap that somebody paid $10.01 for
and after shipping I still make $5 or so, but a lot of times the bidding
goes higher once someone bites.

John