what a pain!

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 10 18:28:04 PST 2007

The ZX11 also has a 6-speed tranny. That would be cool eh?

John Soliday <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote:  IMHO, find a junk yard motor and replace. Probably a ZX11 long block with
your carbs would work. If you wanted to be totally trick you could change
out your heads/cams onto the ZX11 to make it a true GPZ, but I'm not a total
expert on the delta between the ZX11 block and the GPZ other than heads,
carbs, and cams. Anything else that we should know from the gurus out there
?

John