Rear damper sizes

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sat Jan 13 08:43:22 PST 2007

Steve,

On the Koni I have (Part # 2615 1013) the dimensions are:

Top Hole - a tight 12mm ID, probably use about a 11mm bolt
Bottom Hole - a tight 12mm ID, probably use about a 11mm bolt

Top Width - 30mm
Bottom Width - 33mm

Length - Middle of top mounting hole to middle of bottom mounting hole -
13 3/4 inches.

HTH,

Charles S.