Rear damper sizes

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 10:04:28 PST 2007

Steve,
     Here are the dimensions of the stock damper from a lister THAT WE
HAVEN'T HEARD FROM IN A LONG TIME!

According to my measurements:
Eye-to-eye centers: 345mm (13.55in)
Pivot bolt hole diameters: 12.2mm (0.480in)
Width of upper pivot bolt bushing:  29.8mm (1.175in)
Interior of lower mounting clevis:  33.1mm  (1.305in)
Hope this helps.

Bill Zeller,
Nearly shocked.

Steve in Western NY