Cam Chain tensioner

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 17:46:55 PST 2007

Don't really know Pete but it seems once they stop "automatically"
adjusting, they're toast. I didn't try and repair it, thought it would be
like trying to polish a turd. With a manual one, you "set it and forget it"
(until the next time you set the valves).

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White