"new" bike

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 20:19:14 PST 2007

Well, the deal's all squared away. I got the bike for $500 if you can believe that. Shipping from California is costing $550, so I think I'm still getting a heck of a deal. He sent me pics of it and the front fairings are pretty much trashed as well as the forks and front fender. The tank also has a nasty big crinkley dent on the left side. Also, the left muffler is dented up. The the right side looks really good minus the front fairings. It also looks like the radiator and oil cooler didn't sustain any damage either. So, it looks like I'm gonna just transfer my front end over to that bike along with my tank and plastics and I should be good to go. The frame and engine of the wrecked bike look much cleaner than mine do anyway. Also, this wrecked bike has a nice corbin seat and looks like gen mar risers on there. This is SO cool! Also, get this, he's including a stock seat, some extra fairing pieces and the stock pannier bags, which I think he said has never been used. I
 can't believe the deal I'm getting.  Also, it turns out that the shipper is based just 45 minutes away from the seller. I'm beginning to think there's divine intervention going on. Chikaw!!