GPZList Digest, Vol 2, Issue 19

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Tue Jan 16 18:50:50 PST 2007

    Thanks Julian  -   you just may have saved me $40..
Got to be that the spring pressure is inadequate after the ratchet has
already advanced so many clicks.. that's why I'm wondering if stuffing some
washers (Shims for the techno geeks) would help.
 Thats provided not advancing is the problem, and it isn't the ratchet
letting go..
   Strange thing is Honda had the same problem on the early V4's and had to
redesign the tensioner...

  Pete S