Lust in Your Heart

Junkyardhotrod at aol.com Junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 13:32:47 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/20/2007 9:39:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
blackgpz at rochester.rr.com writes:
. If you could go out
right now and trade even-up for any bike out there to replace your GPZ, what
would it be? Remember this would be to replace the GPZ, not in addition to
it. "Anything that runs" is not the answer we're looking for, Dave Daniels.
For me, it would be.............(drum roll please)......an Aprilia Futura
RST.

         I have to agree with Jim on this one, the V-Strom, I have ridden
Kens a few times, it accelerates almost as good as the geeper, and I am used to
the tall dirt bike like handling. It can just plain go more places and do a few
things the geeper wont. But the GPZ is a keeper, even if I give in to the
lust for something new the GPZ will be sitting next to my old Z-1 just in case I
want to fast comfortably.

      Mike - Clear and still in Colorado