Lust in Your Heart

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 20 16:04:44 PST 2007

Probably for me, it would be a Yamaha FJR1300....pending a test ride for approval.

"Chris H." <chillywilly5280 at gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 20, 2007, at 09:39 , Steve Northrop wrote:

> OK, we've been having some fun with Bob Sims' feelings of guilt and
> betrayal over his beloved GPZ but we all know he's not alone. If
> you could go out right now and trade even-up for any bike out there
> to replace your GPZ, what would it be? Remember this would be to
> replace the GPZ, not in addition to it. "Anything that runs" is not
> the answer we're looking for, Dave Daniels. For me, it would
> be.............(drum roll please)......an Aprilia Futura RST.

Actually, no. While I like having a "full" fairing, I want to see the
engine too. I'm just old school I guess, but it puts the motor in
motorcycle.

Chris

However, I wouldn't be opposed to adding a Triumph triple and a
Suzuki L twin to the stable. :-D