Lust in Your Heart

coldinvt at gmavt.net coldinvt at gmavt.net
Wed Jan 24 09:13:28 PST 2007

y'know, the Futura was my top pick back when I got the VFR in '04 but I
decided I liked the extensive dealer network that came with my Honda
whereas... finding an Aprilia dealer???  Good luck.  We had one locally
(Yamasaki dealer) but they dropped Aprilia last year.

What's my favorite new bike?  Tuono R!  Oooo baby!!!  But would I buy one
given the lack of dealer support?  Prob'ly not...  The Speed Triple runs a
close second in the "hooligan 2nd bike" category.

-Rob